Benefits of Roaring Spring Water
There are more benefits associated with drinking bottled water products than you may realize. Water is one of the human body’s most important nutrient. It helps every part of the human body function efficiently and effectively.
Did you know?
- Up to 60% of the human body is water.
- Lack of water can cause dehydration, leading to headaches and dizziness.
- Water regulates body temperature.
- Water helps to convert food into energy and helps the body absorb nutrients.
- Muscles are 75% water and bones are 22% water.
- Water detoxifies your body and replenishes body systems.
We recommend the following tips for proper daily hydration:
- Make sure your children drink enough water. Children need water to balance their intake of other beverages-especially during activities. Packing bottled water in a child’s lunch instead of juice or regular soda can also help prevent childhood obesity.
- Drink at least eight, 8-ounce servings of water each day. The more active you are, the more water you need to replenish lost fluids.
- Do not wait until you are thirsty to drink water. By the time you feel thirsty, you have probably already lost two or more cups of your total body water composition.
- Start and end your day with water. Your body loses water while you sleep, so drink a serving before bed and again when you wake up.
- Cold water (not carbonated beverages or sports drinks) is the best fluid for keeping hydrated when it’s warm outside.