What are the Health Benefits of Drinking Water?
Roaring Spring Water: Making Hydration Delicious and Convenient
Water is the most essential element of life and a necessity for proper, efficient functioning of every cell in your body. Symptoms of dehydration may include headaches, pain, fatigue, dizziness. When you choose Roaring Spring Water, staying hydrated is delicious and convenient.
How Much Water Should I Drink?
Approximately 60% of the overall body composition is water. Your heart and brain are each nearly 73% water, your muscles are 75% water, and your lungs are composed of about 83% water.
Water is lost year-round, even in colder temperatures. Therefor, avoiding dehydration should be a constant focus. If you ask your physician, he or she will let you know how much water you should aim to drink each day.
Most healthy adults should drink eight, 8 ounce glasses of water each day (more if you are very active). Infants and children are even more susceptible to dehydration, and should be encouraged to drink water before they feel thirsty. It is particularly important to drink a serving of water in the evening and morning because your body loses water during the extended cycle of sleep.
The Critical Role Water Plays in Your Body
Regular intake of clean, fresh water is absolutely essential for all individuals for:
- Regulation of Body Temperature
- Survival, Growth, and Reproduction of Cells
- Detoxification and Elimination of Wastes via Kidneys and Liver
- Digestion and Nutrient Absorption
- Moisture Retention to Help Prevent Infection
- Proper Hormone Regulation
- Shock Absorption and Joint Lubrication
- Oxygen Transport Throughout Body
- Healthy Tissues, Organs, and Body Systems
Water is always the best source of hydration.